You can bring out the best in people!
In Be a People Person, America’s leadership expert John Maxwell helps you
- Discover and develop the qualities of an effective “people person.”
- Improve your relationships in every area of life.
- Understand and help difficult people.
- Overcome differences and personality traits that can cause friction.
- Inspire others to excellence and success.
Being a leader means working with people, and that’s not always easy! Whether in your office, church, neighborhood, or elsewhere, your interpersonal relationships can make or break you as a leader. That’s why it’s so important to be a “people person” and develop your skills in tapping that most precious of all resources: people.
Loaded with life-enriching, life-changing principles for relating positively and powerfully with your family, friends, colleagues, and clients, Be a People Person is certain to help you bring out the best in others—and that’s what effective leadership is all about.
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: David C. Cook; New edition (October 1, 2007)